Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Fan speed selector and resistor pack

Received Fan speed selector and resistor pack.

3817K15 and 1803735-074 C

Sunday, December 2, 2018

blower control

Few days ago thermal fuse in resistor pack blown and blower running on High only. Then on High, it blows 25A fuse frequently, after 2-3 minutes. Thermal fuse replaced with similar one and blower replaced also. After that, longest spring shaped resistor was melt and I got blower running High only. Ordered resistor pack, blower speed selector from r. Today checked all connectors, they were normal without any corrosion etc and replaced resistor pack and speed selector. Checked blower speed at 4 positions, after few minutes I got blower running High only and fuse blowing starts.

Decided to wire blower directly to battery through relay and fuse with actuating switch inside a cab. Winter is already here, so blower high only is okay for me  :D

PS: temperature will be controlled by blower on-off and window up-down :D

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

lil flex

played a little at friends




Tuesday, October 30, 2018

tracbar relocation

Decided to fab a trackbar relocation bracket and mod trackbar itself.

bushing ring and bushings from TLC 80

that's drop

Add some reinforcement in backside

painted :D

fit for final assembly

modified trackbar bolted

added additional support to reduce possibility of bracket movement


steering wheel after upgrade :D

Adjusted :D

Sunday, October 28, 2018


replaced following today.
engine oil
oil filter
oil filter adapter o-rings
Throttle body gasket

coolant temp sender

cooling fan relay control

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Monday, September 10, 2018

a little fix

found a rubber hose fault at top of the evap canister, cut at good point and connected back. It seems to going to fuel tank. My snake in fuel tank stopped hissing long time ago, hoped to hiss again after reconnecting this hose but still quiet there.

Also replaced ignition coil with NGK one, now she idling more stable and felt a some increase in skinny pedal response.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Ignition coil

 NGK U1086 (48812) HEI Ignition Coil  arrived,

it has a brass terminal, 2 pin oval connector

Monday, August 27, 2018

leaf spring and shocks

decided to add secondary leaf spring for my rear to decrease axle wrap,

my friend's gift :D -  4's of EFS shock absorber,

actually they are for TLC80/105 and Patrol Y60

rear shocks fit nice using BPE at top

front bottom end is too wide to fit in BPE, needs little touching


done :D